Sunday, June 13, 2010

Karate Kid!

I've always been a fan of the Karate Kid movie. Even the 1984 film, I never fail to watch whenever I catch in HBO.


With the 2010 Karate Kid movie staring Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan, it has the similar story. The underdog and the bully.


It all started out with Dre (Jaden Smith) moved to china with his mom. He was adjusting to a totally different country and culture plus with no friends. He definitely doesn't have any choice.
Mr Han (Jackie Chan) was his mentor.

I don't want to actually ruin and tell it all here. You really have to watch it for yourself because it's totally far much more better than the karate kids movie that I've watch. It has a certain twist and a lot of things to look for especially the funny part.

It worth the money, time and I don't regret waiting for it ever since I saw the trailer.
Two Thumbs up. x]]

Lots,

Mapi

No comments:

Post a Comment