Sunday, January 10, 2010

Highschool

Yesterday I found a couple of highschool pictures hidden in my photobucket account. Looking at it actually bring me good and bad memories. To start it off, highschool days didn't actually went smooth. If i would compare my highschool with college, I would say that definitely i had more fun with college and gain more friends. Honestly, back then i was a mess. I didn't actually make friends because of my attitude. My classmates would always be pissed off at me.

It was third year was actually an eye opener for me which made me changed. As I recall during that period, I was in a different school and a different people. I couldn't fit in or again more friends. I was in constant fights but then again I've learned my ways.

As a look back, should I regret having these memories? Like I said in my past entries, no regrets. These experiences made me who I am. It doesn't really matter if the bad parts of it are more than those of the good parts. The bad parts actually made me more stronger and more mature. Atleast, I'm here to say I've survived, lived on and evolved. I analyze myself, I'm actually nicer now and some of my values have changed. To me, it doesn't matter if I loose friends or don't have one as long as I know that I'm doing right based on my moral and doing my responsibilities then I'm fine. Sometimes, it's lonely but this is my way. I'm actually more of the go with the flow person and doesn't really want to use force. I just stand for my actions and decisions. Anyway, you can't please everybody. People will come and go. Friends, parents and love ones and even me will eventually die. It's a given fact but they will forever mark our memory. We may forget them but its what pictures are useful and thankful for. They make us remember the treasure we have in our mind which is memories.

When I went to college, I met more people; be it in class or the online world. Then comes work where I made more friends. Up until today, I'm still meeting people that will potentially be my friend or another person that will pass my life. Makes two things; stranger or friend. It doesn't matter to me because life isn't really of contest of having millions of friends. It's about leaving a mark that will make the people remember you for the rest of their lives just like our Hero's did.

PS.
I do not intend of becoming a Hero. Hehe. :]

Lots,

mapi


No comments:

Post a Comment