Saturday, May 15, 2010

May 10 2010 Elections

In my last post I was going to vote for Noynoy but at the last minute, I changed my mind. I went for Gibo.

I have nothing against those people who voted for Noynoy.
I'm fine with him being our president because I'm sure the whole country will be keeping an eye for him and remember his slogan "Kung walang korupt, walang mahirap". I know that he would do his best to be a good president. He won, fair and square so let's just respect that because obviously majority wins. Democracy. I hope that people would learn to concede and not talk shit. The way I see it, people like that are just plain losers. Sourgraping. It's annoying because reality sucks. We can't please everybody.

My basis for me going for Gibo because he doesn't talk much. He doesn't really bash other candidates like everybody else is doing. Another thing, by comparing him and Noynoy, I've decided that he really does have a concrete platform (in my pov). I think what let him down was that the Administration did not give him full support and a lot of them went "balimbing". Iniwanan sya sa ere. Then a lot of people didn't give him a chance because they've set their mind he's the current administration's candidate thus he's gonna do the samething that PGMA did in our country. By all means, all of the Filipino people know that and I don't need to explain much further because it's gonna be negative post.

Anyway, as for the elections, I was lucky to be voting for the first time and had to experience the automation. A lot of people, complained but over all I think this system is much better than the old one. Everyone should understand that it's the first time. There's lots of room for improvement like for example, more pcos machine to accomodate more people. There was a really long line, so lesson learned - wake up early then vote early. There should be a separate room/line for seniors or disabled to avoid hassle. No offense but they are really slow considering the fact that during their time there was no computer. There should be added people to assist them too so that they can be educated on how to properly vote. For those who are in the line or waiting there should be covered sheds, accesible bathrooms and available water to drink. They should also appoint someone who would watch over the line to check if somebody collapsed already or makes "singit" to the line. So there. That will be all.

By the way, found this on the internet.




HEHE.

lots,
mapi

2 comments:

  1. haha mare I cant relate sa elections, si noynoy lang kilala ko eh..

    and yung huling mga signs.. para kanino yyun??? LOL kaw ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ako Gibo/Gordon eh. I wasn't able to vote, pero kung nakaboto ako silang dalawa yung pagpipilian ko. You're lucky, you were able to vote

    ReplyDelete