Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I already have plans on what to give for my mom. Actually, every occasion I want to make her cry. The tears of joy. I see to it that whatever it is that I'm going to give, it must be memorable and have it personalized if applicable.

I bought a starbucks mug where you can put your picture inside. I have materials, a picture of her then a dedication.

It was really a stressful work because I only had one day to do it. I had to shop, choose design, make a simple message and put it all together yesterday at home. I had to work cautiously so that she won't caught me doing it. It's hard because every night before going to sleep, she does the usual. She would go to my room then rant rant rant then ask me about my day which I really appreciate by the way. And unfortunately for me, my door doesn't have a door knob. Good thing was bf was there. He was the one who was carrying the paper bag and stuff when we came home so she didn't notice or became suspicious or anything. He was my lookout. Couldn't have done it without him. A big thank you to him!

It took me two hours or so of work on the project. I'm very happy with the outcome. It didn't look like it was rushed off. It was nice. The theme was like retro like then have flowers as an added design. Too bad that I didn't have time to have it pictured because I was scared she might see it. It's a surprise. Hehe. But if I have time, I'll take a shot of it then post it here. After finishing, I had to hide the gift.

I was pretty tired and exhausted. Walking around. Looking around. I had to look for a starbucks that sells that mug. The northgate store doesn't have stock. I had to go to festival mall then look for the store too because it's newly opened. It was traffic going home. And I didn't eat that night. I still had a good night sleep though. Thank gawd I'm day shift! ♥

Results? She shed a tear and said thank you. Very heart warming. The gift wasn't much but at least she was able to appreciate what I've done. It was worth it.




Wish I could do more because she deserves everything. My mom and I had a lot of misunderstandings. BIG ones but we were able to patch things up and we are closer than ever. Our relationship just got stronger because of trials. It just sometimes makes me weak and cry inside because deep inside you know that she wants something but you can't give it because it's not attainable or impossible. It's sad I know but bad things comes to an end. It's not forever. All I can do NOW is make her feel a little bit better, ease the pain; that once in awhile she can be happy even for just a split second. All I'm praying is for still keep it strong and don't loose hope not only for me but for my brothers as well.

For all the moms out there,



For my mom, she won't get to read this but like I always tell her:
I love you and everything that I do is for you and our family.


lots,
mapi

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day sa mama mo mare. Hope she had a good day and Im glad she loved your gift.

    Sweet naman, tlagang pinag isipan mo at pinaghirapan ang regalo mo, ako binili ko lang hindi ko pa binalot. LOL


    Take a picture of it, kasi im trying to imagine what it looks like pero dumugo lang ilong ko, lol. I want to see ha.

    love u mare,
    miss you lol, thanks sa comment natawa ako doon sa mga pasabog mo kay tenga and white lady.

    ReplyDelete