Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tumblr.

I'm fond of blogging so I tried the new trend thing which is tumblr although I already have my blogspot account. When I tried it, it's really hard to use (based on my pov) because there's no comment button . The only thing that it will do is reblog, click the heart to like the post and there's sometimes a reply button but I don't actually know if it does work. I don't really like post stuff there because I don't have a cam with me all the time. I have a cam phone but it would be nice if it's gonna be digicam; obviously because of the resolution and clarity of the image. Aside from that, I don't have the time to take pictures just to post every hour or every update. I don't have PC or internet at home too. It would explain why I'm like a million years to update. I apologize for that. Hehe. I don't wanna be an internet addict like the old days when I was in high school or college but I appreciate all the people that I've met over the net and will meet. Anyway, I prefer this type of blog because if someone comments I would know that they really wasted their time on my blog just to read unlike in tumblr they're just gonna browse. If the reader likes what they see, click click but no opinion involved. Aside from that fact here I can express whatever I feel. Okay, I know a picture would say a thousand words but for me like it when direct to the point. Say whatever you wanna say. No more beating around the bush. And for the images with writing on it, it would really make time to make those. I know photoshop but I'm no pro. The last thing that I've noticed is that there are a lot of followers on a popular account but doesn't really talk to the owner. So, if in that sense, it's like friendster LOADS of stalkers. This to make it clear, I have nothing against stalkers and I don't wanna be one actually. It's creepy. Having said all these, I still like tumblr because I follow some great people. Some are friends and some are friends that like what I've mentioned a while ago friends over the net. I make sure that these people I follow are really interesting, worth of my time and I can learn something from them because I don't wanna see worthless post on my dashboard every time I open my account I make it to a point that every now and then, I would say hi to the people I follow by using the ask button. This is just a random post. I don't have anything against the people who really are addict about tumblr. I just want to post some of the things that I've noticed upon using this site based on my experience.

That's all.

lots,
mapi

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mapi! Do you still remember me? Lol. I hope so, but it's okay if you don't. :D

    Well anyway, I have tumblr but I rarely put a real update there. pang photoblog, reblog and random whatnots lang. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello :D

    i have not try tumblr.
    nalilito kasi ako haha :D
    kaya i stay here sa blogspot though i see a lot of interesting stuff sa tumblr. :D

    pero basta masaya na ako dito sa blogspot. haha!

    ReplyDelete